Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 3, 2009

Gotta Love the Start of the Weekend




Today was WONDERFUL because I got to see all my Best Friends!!!
Amy brought baby Eric for a visit
Leah was over
and Des and Steve came!
Benny made a fabulous Stuffed Shell dinner for all of us and he bought me flowers!
My Mom & Dad stopped by and brought Maternity Clothes!
Then we visited Mary, Joe, and baby Ty
Ty is getting so BIG and is ADORABLE...we can't wait for you to meet your baby cousin!

Happy Friday

3 comments:

  1. the pic of you leah and eric is adorable! he looks so cute (you two, two). we had fun on friday - ben's stuffed shells were great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved spending time with you! can't wait to do it again soon! you are just the best! i admire you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You admire me for what Amy? I am the one who admires you!

    ReplyDelete

We Miss you Ivan

We Miss you Ivan

Mr. Keith

Mr. Keith

Miss Gretta Bear

Miss Gretta Bear

Owen Sky

Owen Sky

Lukie and Lilly

Lukie and Lilly

Samson and Swirley

Samson and Swirley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Followers