Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 3, 2009

Ben and I write letters to our baby. I am not sure why we do this, but we have fun and one day our child will know what was happening in the 9 months before he/she entered the world!

Our First Letter to Our Little Angel


Dear Baby,

Today Mommy and Daddy found out about you! 3 positive pregnancy tests and a blood test that we will find the results out for tomorrow. Today is February 16, 2009 so it looks like you will be born in October! A fall baby! Mommy and Daddy are so excited. We are a little bit nervous because we want to give you the best life possible. We love you so much that I am sure we will figure everything out. So far we told Leah, Des, Amy, Uncle Joe, and Grandma and Grandpa Holmes. We wish your Grandma Bradley was here, but I am sure she already met you before you came into Mommy’s belly. I am probably not that far along, but I can already feel you! I made sure to eat really healthy tonight and I will do my best to keep that up so that you can be born big and strong.

This is your father speaking! I am so excited to become your father! I will do an awesome job being your role model. I can’t wait to play sports with you, or dance, or whatever it is you are into. You can always come to me for any problems or concerns. I am an open father that loves you and wants what is best for you no matter what sacrifices I have to make. You have a wonderful, wonderful Mom. She will be a goddess to you like she is to me. I just love you and can’t wait to see you!

Was that not so precious of your Dad? He is going to be a really good Dad! I know we have a lot to learn, but we will love and cherish you with all of our hearts and souls. God has blessed us with you and we will give you the best life we can possibly give you. Only 8 or 9 more months until we get to see your beautiful face! Daddy read “Good Night Moon” to you tonight, which is the book my Dad used to read to me when I was little. I saved the original copy for you. I can’t wait to buy you your first outfit and your first teddy bear. You are going to be the shining star in Mommy and Daddy’s life! Oh and you have a big family you are coming into…there is Gretta Bear who is your big sister puppy, Owen who is your oldest cat (like 8 years!!!), two kittens Lukie and Lilly, and two turtles named Samson and Swirley. We know you will never be lonely in this house. Okay, Mommy and Daddy are going to watch our TV shows. We will make sure we keep writing so that one day you can read about the time when you were in Mommy’s belly!

Love,

Mom and Dad

2 comments:

We Miss you Ivan

We Miss you Ivan

Mr. Keith

Mr. Keith

Miss Gretta Bear

Miss Gretta Bear

Owen Sky

Owen Sky

Lukie and Lilly

Lukie and Lilly

Samson and Swirley

Samson and Swirley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Followers