Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I See You Baby!

Today we had another ultrasound. It was SO amazing!
Our little angel's heartbeat was 161 and we could see it beating in his/her little chest!
I wish I could have an ultrasound everyday!
Photobucket
After the ultrasound Benny and I FINALLY opened a joint bank account and then AMY and ERIC came for a visit! Ben made us his AMAZING chicken dinner! So great! We had a wonderful day!
Photobucket
I just want to say...I MISS YOU DESI

4 comments:

  1. Aww. look at you two holding baby Eric! looks natural! Im still waiting on my book to arrive. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! thanks for a great afternoon! i loved spending time with you (as always) and i loved benny's amazing chicken! i'm requesting it for the next time i come...oh and it must come with that delicious gravy and the stuffing and asparagus...YUM>>i'm getting hungry for it right now! i'm excited for all our plans too!

    ReplyDelete

We Miss you Ivan

We Miss you Ivan

Mr. Keith

Mr. Keith

Miss Gretta Bear

Miss Gretta Bear

Owen Sky

Owen Sky

Lukie and Lilly

Lukie and Lilly

Samson and Swirley

Samson and Swirley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Followers