Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our Marriage is Fireproof


I just bought the book "Love Dare" from the movie Fireproof. I cannot wait for it to arrive. Every day for 40 days you are taught a lesson about love and dared to a challenge that will help to improve your marriage. I am so excited to get started!

Day one is about PATIENCE in marriage; which is one thing I desperately lack! The first challenge is to refrain from saying anything negative to your spouse for the entire day. Because this is such a hard lesson for me I plan on doing this until the book arrives! I will keep you updated on my experience!

2 comments:

  1. Happy to see you have joined the blog world. Im kind-a addicted. Its a great way to journal. There are even programs to later make your blog into hard bound books. but more importantly...Congratulations on baby!!! Very exciting!! Hope your feeling okay. The book you ordered sounds really fabulous. I may need to copy you & get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.lovedarebook.com

    Watch the movie because it is amazing! Thank you! I am so excited for the baby and am having fun with the blog as well!

    ReplyDelete

We Miss you Ivan

We Miss you Ivan

Mr. Keith

Mr. Keith

Miss Gretta Bear

Miss Gretta Bear

Owen Sky

Owen Sky

Lukie and Lilly

Lukie and Lilly

Samson and Swirley

Samson and Swirley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Followers