Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fireproof Day 2

The Love Dare day 2 focuses on KINDNESS. The act of kindness can be broken into 4 main categories: gentleness, helpfulness, willingness, and initative. Our dare for today is in addition to saying nothing negative to your spouse you must do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness. DAY 2 is where it gets good! I cannot go into detail about Ben's first act of kindess, but it was very kind and very much appriciated! I went to walmart and got Ben his fishing license and a new tackle box. Then we took a little nap before going to my second doctors appt. I gained 7lbs this month...really??? the doctor said that in the beginning your body produces so much fluid that this is typical. I will just have to make sure I am careful and get some good exercise in! Now we are about to go out to dinner and then Ben says he has his second act of kindness ready for when we get home. I can't wait to see what it is!

Early this morning I took Gretta to French Creek Park. The weather was beautiful and we took a nice long walk! On the way home my poor baby got sick and threw up in the front seat. I felt so bad for her, but she is running around like a champ now!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i really do have to get my hands on that book. sounds like you guys are really enjoying the challenges. what a great thing to do in your first year of marriage! have a great easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the not saying anything negative part and the doing things for each other! i think it's just great! you are giving me good ideas! lOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

We Miss you Ivan

We Miss you Ivan

Mr. Keith

Mr. Keith

Miss Gretta Bear

Miss Gretta Bear

Owen Sky

Owen Sky

Lukie and Lilly

Lukie and Lilly

Samson and Swirley

Samson and Swirley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Followers