Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 6, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday

I wish it were SUNDAY
Who doesn't dread a Monday? Honestly, I think we should just do away with Mondays. You might say that then Tuesday would become the new Monday, but come on let's not be so pessimistic! Just think what life would be like without Mondays. No first day of getting up early for work and a shorter work week. Plus, today is a rainy and miserable Monday that I could surly do without.
However, without Monday (the second day) there would be no separation of water from water. This means no sky and no oceans and no mornings and no evenings. When you look at it that way I suppose that enduring Mondays is worth having the beach!
While I am complaining I might as well throw in there that Pregnancy is NOT all it's cracked up to be. I mean yes, it is absolutely amazing that a little human being is growing inside of you and counting on you for life, but trust me it is not all peaches and cream!
First their is the nausea, hunger, and cravings. You get so hungry that if you don't eat NOW you feel like the world may come crashing down at any moment. Then when you do eat nausea takes over. On top of this you can only eat foods that smell good or that you are craving at that very instant! Right when the food situation starts to get better you get FAT. Not baby belly. No your are not that far along yet so right now you just look like you are bloated and put on a few. The worst part for me is the emotions! Holy cow, I think I have gone crazy! I can cry and the next minute be so happy and then back to crying again! How the heck did I survive puberty?? I can certainly do without the raging hormones!
All this and half the time you don't even feel pregnant. I mean you can't see the baby or feel the baby so you end up wanting to take a pregnancy test just to make sure. Then magically the second trimester comes around and you feel better....so much better! That is where I am right now - just staring to feel BETTER!

It just hit me today that Monday is the 1st day not the 2nd!!! Without Monday there would still be the beach, but no light. I suppose light is even more important than the beach so we can still keep Mondays!

1 comment:

  1. how about we just take off on mondays instead of getting rid of mondays!

    ReplyDelete

We Miss you Ivan

We Miss you Ivan

Mr. Keith

Mr. Keith

Miss Gretta Bear

Miss Gretta Bear

Owen Sky

Owen Sky

Lukie and Lilly

Lukie and Lilly

Samson and Swirley

Samson and Swirley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Followers