Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 20, 2009

Startin' to get EXCITED for BUFFETT

Jimmy kicked off this years tour titled Summerzcool in Atlanta, GA on 4/16/09.
The set list was as follows:

1. Lage Nom Ai
2. Stars on the Water
3. Summzercool
4. It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere (w/Mac)
5. MaƱana
6. Conky Tonkin’ (w/Nadirah)
7. Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
8. Volcano
9. Cheeseburger in Paradise
10. Come Monday (The Beach Band)
11. Son of a Son of a Sailor
12. Brown Eyed Girl
13. One Particular Harbour

Intermission

14. My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink and I Don’t Love Jesus (Ukulele version)
15. I Heard I was In Town (The Beach Band)
16. Last Mango in Paris


17. I Feel Like Goin’ Surfing in a Hurricane
18. Southern Cross
19. A Pirate Looks at Forty (Jimmy and Mac)
20. A Lot to Drink About
21. Coast of Carolina
22. Rhumba Man (Jesse Winchester Cover)
23. Margaritaville
24. Fins

First Encore:

25. We Are the People Our Parents Warned us About
26. Yellow Submarine (Beatles Cover)

Second Encore:

27. He Went to Paris (Solo)

He played Frisco, TX on 4/18/09
The only changes in the set list were no "We are the People" or "He went to Paris"
instead he did "Fruitcakes" and "Livingstone Saturday Night"

This means that there are only 3 songs that I do not know
AND.....plenty of time to learn them!

So, I must learn the following 3 songs!
  1. I Feel Like Goin’ Surfing in a Hurricane
  2. A Lot to Drink About
  3. Rhumba Man


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Miss you Ivan

We Miss you Ivan

Mr. Keith

Mr. Keith

Miss Gretta Bear

Miss Gretta Bear

Owen Sky

Owen Sky

Lukie and Lilly

Lukie and Lilly

Samson and Swirley

Samson and Swirley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Followers