Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 10, 2009

Praise the Lord for today GOOD FRIDAY

<span class=

Today I went with Ben to my parents so that he, my Dad, and Freddy could finish the fence. They did SUCH a GREAT job! I spent some time with my Mom and MR. KEITH. We got home and read DAY 3 of the Love Dare. Today is about being selfless in marriage. How many acts do you really do for selfless reasons? Even when you go out of your way for another it is usually in some part because it makes you feel good! Our dare for today was about investing in the things we love. The dare was to buy your spouse something that shows you were thinking about them. Ben and I don't have much money right now so we agreed to make each other something. I just wrote him a nice card with some coupons for things such as a massage, a romantic dinner, a ticket for me to clean out his car, etc.
We to a nice long nap in the afternoon and then went with my parents to the Good Friday service. It was very nice and we had communion. It is overwhelming to think about the price the Lord paid to take away our sins; the horrible death He suffered because He loved us so much! Today is a day to be thankful for!
After church my parents took Ben and I to Applebees for dinner! We had a great time!
Now Ben and I are watching a movie before bed...










1 comment:

  1. i'm so happy to hear how great the love dare is going! i love that you are doing it together and making it work! way to go! hope you had a nice dinner at applebees! we are in va now and loving it! can't wait to hear about your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

We Miss you Ivan

We Miss you Ivan

Mr. Keith

Mr. Keith

Miss Gretta Bear

Miss Gretta Bear

Owen Sky

Owen Sky

Lukie and Lilly

Lukie and Lilly

Samson and Swirley

Samson and Swirley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Followers